Sunday, April 22, 2007

JUST ENJOY



Can't think of a thing to say for this one, so just enjoy the picture.








What a face.

Hey how did that other raffie get in there?


I'm gonna have to have a talk with that boy. "how did that raffie get in there" indeed!




So what do you think, direct light or





a soft glow?



That's it for today. See ya later
.
Images courtesy of www.africam.com (Nkorho stream)/ www.wavelit.com (Africam) and DaveKay







Mei Lan in her new outdoor digs. ~ DaveKay









Are those my toes???




Phew, thought I was fallin' apart there for a second.






But I can see now that it wasn't my toes.






If I could just get sitting up...






OK, that's a bit too far!







That's better. Gonna take some doing to get used to these logs.





Did it. Just gotta know how to brace !

Images courtesy of www.zooatlanta.com and DaveKay
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: