Sunday, April 08, 2007

PHEW....DONE

Well, I've done it. I've gone back and added labels to most every post since Littlebit came to be. There were 476 of them. There were a few that I didn't, things like if I posted that I was having some type of posting problem, that sort of stuff. But everything else is done! I did come across a picture that I didn't ID the animal and can't for the life of me figure out what is is. This was way back in Oct. 06 mind you when I was still new and would just give the picture a comment and not ID if I didn't know what it was. (Sneaky huh??) Well, I'm posting it again in hopes of someone being able to figure it out. I have every confidence that someone (or 3) will know.
.
.






Well, any ideas ???
.
.
.



Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!
.
Now I just have to tally up the numbers and get everyone updated! LOL

No comments: