Thursday, April 19, 2007

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS BABY ! ! !

I was so excited when I started this post. As I've said before, when I get photos I just download them to my computer without looking at them. I first see them when I upload them here. When I saw these I was tickled to no end. I have never seen a baby Waterbuck before.


I've only seen small herds of adults. Even as a baby they have the 'target'.









It's just sooooo cute.























Nice close up of horns.






Two pics of a mystery bird that was hitching a ride
on an impala, and , yes, that's fur in its beak! ~ DaveKay















I have taken two pond side pics and inverted them to make the reflected image appear as the image on the ground. This gave a me a definitely surreal image. I rather like them! ~ DaveKay



These are so cool. DakeKay you always amaze us with your talent. Thanks.
.
Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Nkorho stream)/ http://www.wavelit.com/ (Africam) and DaveKay
.
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: