Tuesday, May 29, 2007

LOOK WHAT DAVEKAY 'DUG UP'

DaveKay did some diggin' and came up with these for us.
.
Come over here so I can introduce you.



No need to be shy.

This is the little one.



A bit shy is all.



Hey, where ya going?



I'm not really all that shy.




Impressive.









Images courtesy of www.wildtiere-live.de/en and DaveKay



Stanley Park Eagles








Images courtesy of www.wavelit.com (Eagle cam) and DaveKay




Can you guess what this is ????







Profile





Images courtesy of www.africam.com (Nkorho stream)/ www.wavelit.com (Africam) and DaveKay

Thanks DaveKay. Sorry it took me a bit to get these up but the Holiday weekend was calling me. Had a nice rest, did lots of relaxing. I hope everyone in the US enjoyed the long weekend but it's Tues and it's back to the grind stone for me (and I imagine for some others too).
.
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!






No comments: