Wednesday, November 28, 2007

DRIVE CAM 11/23 AM DRIVE

It was cut short by rain, but what transpired for the time they had was incredible! I gotta gush on this one -- I was blown away by the lion sighting! You can tell by the number of shots I'm sending you! Even Pieter was excited - he had his digital camera out, snapping away! This was one gorgeous animal!





























































































The last shot I'm sending is of the intrepid photographer who handled the video cam. His name escapes me, but Pieter introduced him to the viewers.
I'm hooked - I'm a "rider" for life! Enjoy the shots! ~ DaveKay
.
Images courtesy of http://www.entertainmentafrica.com/ (Wild Earth Drive cam) and DaveKay
.
The last is of Alex, the new cam op. You can read all about him at http://www.wildearth-media.blogspot.com/ which is Wild Earth's blog. I didn't caption any of these for 2 reasons, 1) they speak for themselves and 2) I'm soooo far behind. But I have a very good reason for it, really I do. And her name is Hailey Rene. She finally made her grand entrance early Tues morning (11/27) at 2:04 AM. She weighed in at 8 lbs and 6 ozs and 20 1/4 inches long.
.


HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: