Friday, November 30, 2007

DRIVE CAM 11/23 AM DRIVE ?

Hi!

I believe these are all from the AM drive on 11/23. With the landy having clutch problems, I've lost count! Oh well, here they are anyway! There's a little bit of diversity in this offering, because I know there will be a flood of lion shots! Two drives in a row with those beautiful creatures! Quite a show! ~ DaveKay

Vultures, White-backed I believe.


Bug that looks like a leaf


This Ellie looks to be enjoying it's breakfast way to much to worry about the landie

Back at the WH



the Waterbuck are enjoying a dip


and a snooze






Hammerkop looking for a bit of breakfast


Impala are there too


Waterbuck's shaggy coat is looking more like a Reindeer the closer Christmas gets, LOL



I say, there's that cam again



and I for one am getting tired of having my picture taken.



Well, not I. Of course I'm so handsome, why wouldn't people want to photograph me??



Now here's something you don't see everyday. And In South Africa of all places



With Pieter right there, it sure does give you an idea of it's size !



Brown-hooded Kingfisher, really like that slash of bright blue they have along the wing


Well look who stuck around



Grrrrrr




This is a smile!







Hey look over there, it's a ...


Snail! LOL (I can get over how big it is)
.
Images courtesy of www.entertainmentafrica.com (Wild Earth Drive cam) and DaveKay
.
Thanks so much for sharing these. Things here are starting to settle down a bit. Hope to get in some cam watching myself sometime today.
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: