Saturday, November 10, 2007

DRIVE CAM 11/8 PM DRIVE (WE GOTTA STOP MEETING LIKE THIS LOL)

Lioness



The King


Ellie



Baby Ellie (better then my shot)




Drink at small Gowrie WH

Bateleur Eagle pair


Bookend Eagles










Seeing double or not LOL



Noooooo, I have a headache


OK, I'll wait.



I'm clean now


I can wait


Are you awake yet ?


I told you NO


Are you still here ?



Still waiting



Not happy



Lion mating





Wildcat










Images courtesy of http://www.entertainmentafrica.com/ (Wild Earth Drive cam) and Roy/Tester



Now on to my view.
.
Even before they really started we got to see Ellies


Young males doing lots of pushing and shoving



That's right, ya better move along !


I'm going, I'm going


My baby picture. Ellie from yesterday's drive only days old.


I saw the Eagles too


More double vision ??


Rexon looking for Lions that where in this area that morning



Waterbuck in bush about 50 ft. from ...



these two.




Grooming


Bothersome bugs !



Rexon said that the female may be from the Sandy Patch (only one left) pride and the male is from the local pride, the Kahumas Pride


Battle scars on the female, she's a fighter













Lions will mate several times with about 15 mins in between. Starts when she circles around him. Like house cats the male has to bite the back of the neck to complete mating.

White backed Eagle


Speaking of house cats, this looks just like one. Rexon said they can easily mate with domestic cats who they come across in the bush






Impala moving off the road
.
Images courtesy of http://www.entertainmentafrica.com/ (Wild Earth Drive cam)
.
Well I think this one is just about long enough. Sorry but there are so many good pictures from this drive. And how exciting was it to be able to catch that Lion pair during some private time, well not so private. Roy and Tester it was a pleasure once again to share the drive with you.
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: