Friday, December 07, 2007

DRIVE CAM 12/3 PM DRIVE







Lion Kill


My turn now


Pride of Lions and cubs


Rest time



Resting



What's for pudding






Who's turn is next ?






Young cub having lunch







Rhino having lunch





You lookin at me ?



Protecting a calf


just grazing



Keep your butt off the end of that (that's what it was titled LOL)



Rhino calf



Impala with young


Flap necked Chameleon (sure is green)



Could it be ? Is it really ?


YES !



A leopard




Hard to see but can see us just fine I'd bet.


What big pointy teeth



Lion cubs on road


Mum rounding up the cubs



Still enjoying the kill
.
Images courtesy of www.entertainmentafrica.com (Wild Earth cam) and Roy/Tester
.
Could kick myself for missing this drive, thanks Roy and Tester for sharing. And I know why you got so lucky on this drive, I wasn't there ! LOL But I really don't mind since I spent the time with my own new addition (well not mine really but my daughters, so just as good).
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: