Thursday, December 20, 2007

INCREDIBLE WONDERFUL NEWS / OMG...HAPPY NEW YEAR

Now with a title like that you know it'll be good. Matter of fact it's so good 2 people sent this in. Are you sitting down? Ready now...


Thu 20 Dec 2007 05:34
Posted by:
Afke
Subject:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! >>>
Message:
I am very VERY happy to bring you the news....

National Geographic and Mashatu have decided to keep the camera's at Pete's Pond running all year from now on. Yes, THE CAMERA'S AT PETE'S POND WILL BE UP AND RUNNING 365 A YEAR NOW!!!

And... they offered me the job of permanent camera woman!! That is all I know at the moment.

Pete will be back tomorrow and after that we'll have a meeting.

But the cam's and I will stay!! :o))))))
.
I'd bet my last dollar that this was a very often read post over at the Bloggers cafe (Wildcam site) ! ! This is very good news indeed. Many thanks go out to Eleanor and Mothernature for passing this on.
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: