Monday, January 21, 2008

DRIVE CAM 01/20/08 AM DRIVE

Good Morning!
.
I'm still up from watching the NFC Championship game, and a little too excited to sleep yet, so I thought I'd send you some shots from the 1/20 AM drive.
I added captions again!
.
Link ~ http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff270/wolfkas/drives08/?action=view&current=9c1dad2e.pbw
.
That's it!

Later! ~ DaveKay
.
Thanks for sharing. Didn't watch the game myself but am truly looking forward to
Feb 17 th ! ! ! ! Which is the date of the Daytona 500 for those of you that don't follow NASCAR.
.
Well almost caught up but I think I'll wait a bit to post anymore. Give everyone time to see what's here.
.
Thanks to everyone for your patience with all the slides. And I have some good stuff for Tues so tune in later in the day to see what's up. I have something really special to pass on too.
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: