Sunday, January 06, 2008

DRIVE HI-LITES

Hello!

Hope your Christmas went well, and that you are gearing up for a bang-up New Year's Eve!
The drives have been rather lean lately, with some cut short by battery run-outs, and others by weather. Therefore, the shots I'm submitting are a compilation of the more interesting ones of the last drives I was lucky enough to jump on!
Hope you enjoy 'em!

Happy New Year! ~ DaveKay



New additions are everywhere











I don't want my picture taken ! !





Wanna see my belly stripes ?










Not interested in photos today


My what long lashes








Wonder if DaveKay and Roy saw each other on this drive ??








I gotta a secret for ya mom



Young love ??






Zebra steps
.
Images courtesy of www.entertainmentafrica.com (Wild Earth Drive cam) and DaveKay
.
Thanks for sharing
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: