Monday, January 28, 2008

GUESS I SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED THESE SORRY

I've heard from Roy/Tester and Djuma about the new seats for those of us in the States and both included the URL for the site. I know I told you about it but didn't give you an URL, so here it is along with the URL for the server with 80 slots. And right now it's really easy to get on a drive through the US connection. I'm sure that will change as word gets out, so if you've always wanted to get on a Drive and never could NOW IS YOUR CHANCE !

www.onenetplace.net/Wildearth/Wild%20Earth.htm
United States Server (1000 slots)
.
.
South Africa Server (80 slots)
www.entertainmentafrica.com/wildearth/pop_up.html
.
With 1080 slots up for grabs your sure to get one. Drive time are 5:30 AM (Central African Time) and 4:00 pm (CAT) and last right around 3 hours. Now for me in the Midwest, right now anyway, that's 9:00 am for the PM Drive and 10:30 pm for the AM Drive. Hope that helps your with the times.
.
Also wanted to let you know that my RealPlayer updated and boy was it a surprise! If you get a chance to update yours, do it. Now when watching a Drive (on Media Player) I have the option to 'download video'. How cool is that. And I can record up to 4 hours! I've played with it a bit and will try to get a couple of short clips posted here soon.
.
Let's it for this post, lots of info. So ....
.
HAPPY VIEWING !! and see you on a Drive !

No comments: