Monday, January 21, 2008

SLIDESHOWS IT IS

Well the uploader isn't fixed yet BUT I did come across a suggestion that got me to thinking (dangerous stuff LOL). Why not put the pictures in a slideshow? It's a bit more shufflin' round but hey it works. And I know it's a bit more for you too but I really want to share what got sent in. Just remember to hit the back button to get back here (unless it opens in a new window, I can never remember which code to use to do that so it's a hit or miss thing, sorry). May take a while to get all the pictures put into the slides so be patient please. Hopefully this will get straightened out soon, I like the slides but I really want the pictures right on the blog. But we'll make do with what we have. So here they are ~
.
.
ODDS N ENDS FROM NKORHO ~ http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff270/wolfkas/?action=view&current=27eafeb3.pbw
.
Images courtesy of www.africam.com (Nkorho stream)
.
ODDS N ENDS FROM PETE'S ~ http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff270/wolfkas/?action=view&current=1c3a7d35.pbw
.
Images courtesy of NGM (Pete's Pond)
.
Well on to the next bunch. Lots of stuff from Drives coming up so check back
.
Until then HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: