Monday, February 25, 2008

2/20/08 AM DRIVE

I thought I would drop these off to you while I was up right after the Drive. It was a good one! Caught some good shots of a kingfisher, then went on to the young leopard (might be a new one in the neighborhood, according to Rexon). Went right to a leopard tortoise ( no relation!), and finished up with a young kudu with his/her mom! All in all, a rather productive run! And fun, too!
Enjoy! ~ Davekay















I think this is the same one Mothernature took a whole 12 seconds to fall in love with. I read all about her over on Wild Earth's blog. I believe it was Jan that wrote up a wonderful piece about this siting.











































































Images courtesy of www.wildearth.tv (Drive cam) and DaveKay/EllieBoy

HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: