Saturday, February 23, 2008

LEOPARD

Good Afternoon!

I got these ready before I settle in for THE RACE! Is this Karula? I'm not sure if it is: whoever it is, they are beautiful! Rexon made me a little nervous when he got so close, and ellicited a growl from her! But he knows his animals - after all it is his "backyard"!
Will have more later! ~ DaveKay







Yep That's her. She is beautiful.























Images courtesy of www.wildearth.tv (Drive cam) and DaveKay/Ellieboy
.
BTW I only know it's her because I happened to be on the Drive then too. They say she has 3 spots on one side and 4 on the other right above her whiskers. How do they get close enough to tell?? LOL And yes it was really exciting when she showed Rexon that she thought he was a bit to far into her space. Good Drive all aaround
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: