Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FROM BIRDS TO BADGERS ...

Just sit on the nest dear, I'll be right back


Be right back my eye !



I'm waiting ...


Sigh, might as well cozy in, think I'll be here a spell


Images courtesy of www.wvec.com/cams/eagle.html (Norfolk Eagles) and Mothernature




2 little fuzz balls


Image courtesy of http://www.eildcam.com/ (Blackwater Eagle cam) and Mothernature







Cleaning house and feathers LOL

Image courtesy of www.pfalzstorch.de/bilder/live1.html and Mothernature



What have we here ??



Owls are getting ready to start the next generation






Think I'll go out for a bit


It's almost 60 degrees out, Winter must be just about over YIPPEE


Images courtesy of www.squirrelhouse.com/enter/indexa.html (Owl and Squirrel cams) and Motherntaure



The tale of the Badger and the Fox. Made this one a bit bigger so you see can it better

Image courtesy of
www.denburyfarm.co.uk/index.php and Mothernature

Nice looking Jay. I think this also comes from a cam at Denbury Farms site but it's dark there now and I can't see anything to verify that, sorry.
Image courtesy of Mothernature
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: