Thursday, August 14, 2008

WOO HOO DAVEKAY ! ! ! ! !

Here I am, pokin around at WildEarth's blog and what do I find ??? Our very own DaveKay. Well one of his videos anyways. It's absolutely breathtaking, wonderful and all that stuff (but that doesn't surprise me). And that WE has it as 1 of 2 awesome vid's featured doesn't surprise me either.

Vid #1 is called Painted Africa by Blaze. Very good and different then anything I've seen.

Vid #2 is called Twlight Moves by DaveKay. Excellent, what else can I say.

Now I'm wondering if he even knows about it, since he didn't give me a heads up on it, lol. Well DaveKay, you are truly making a name for yourself and I couldn't be happier for you. Now I can finally say "I knew him when" LOL

So go check them out, please. The link to the blog is over on the right --->>>
Both are well worth your time.

HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: