Sunday, September 28, 2008

BIGGER VISITORS


I'll just go ...

over on this side. He can get kinda testy.


Besides I'm closer to the cam here.



OH NO. I think he's coming over here.


One last drink ...




before he gets here.




I'm going. Water isn't that good here anyways.



Sigh,




He's always such a 'cam hog'




Sluuurrrp ! If I stand just right he disappears.




splish ...





splash



overflow lol




Don't worry, he's still over there.



But I'm so much more handsome.






Hurry get my picture !



I can't stand around here all day.






Nice one.






So glad you didn't forget about me over here.

Hey, what's up with all these rocks anyways.



Oh! I can pose for pictures now that he's gone.



How's this ?




Still not to sure about all these rocks.




Well folks, it's about that time ...




so ...



I'll be saying ...



so long.



Pulling up a small tree ...



is hard work but




the roots are worth it.



mmmm, mmmmm, good.


Images courtesy of www.wildearth.tv (Drive cam)
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: