Wednesday, October 01, 2008

AFTER THE LIONS AT NKORHO

I just had to pop back and see if they were still there in the light of day. No such luck but ...

did catch this raffie.
And all alone too.


Drank for the longest time but ...


I was ready for the 'spray'



got to have just the right timing, LOL


Exit stage right.





Jackal trots through but keeps on going.



Well now what's this ?


Wonder if that's what this one was thinking ?



Here they come





Wait, is that ? Could it be ?


Looks awful tiny.




Ah ... still has a bit of cord there. Must be fairly new.



Checking out baby


Someday I'll be as tall as you.




You'll be grown soon enough little one.


Guess they wanted to make sure it was cord and not something else, so we got a view from the other side.


Are ya leavin ??



Whata bout me ?



They left me !


There they go.


Wait ...




I'm ...


coming !
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: