Saturday, December 20, 2008

With all the preparation for the upcoming holidays, I've let things slide just a little, so I thought that I would send a few pictures your way of some of my favorites of the last few Drives. Things have been pretty active over there, and everyone is wondering when they'll be spotting Karula's new cubs! She has them well hidden, and for good reason. At this particular age, they are extremely vulnerable, and would be perfect prey for the larger predators, not to mention other leopards! So, I'm keeping an eye open for that particular day, as are all of we "Karula-watchers"! Right?

Here are my faves for the past couple of days. Awfully difficult to hold down the number of submissions!
Otherwise, we would have a book! LOL

Enjoy! ~ DaveKay

























































































Images courtesy of www.wildearth.tv (Drive cam) and DaveKay
.
.
.
I thought about giving some of these captions but decided to let them speak for themselves. These are great and can speak volumes on their own.
.
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: