Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HOLIDAY MESSAGE

I was wracking my brain as to what kind of card I was going to send to everyone at littlebits, when I received a card from Tippi Hedren at Shambala Sanctuary in CA. Right away, I knew this was the one I was going to use. I figured as long as we gave credit to the origin of the card, it will be O.K. to use it. After all, it IS the Christmas season and all.... Besides, it's such a beautiful image.

So, here it is...
.
.
.
.
.
.

I want to wish everyone at littlebits the Merriest of Christmases and hope for one and all that you have a very Happy and Bountiful New Year! And listen closely on Christmas Eve to hear the animals speak. They just may carry the message we all have been praying for...


"God Bless Us, Everyone!" - Tiny Tim, "A Christmas Carol"


DaveKay --- HO! HO! HO!
.Image courtesy of Tippi Hedren at Shambala Sanctuary ( http://www.shambala.org/ ) via DaveKay

.

.

It's beautiful, thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. I'll be listening come Christmas Eve. I think you found the perfect card for us. I spent sometime checking out the Shambala Sanctuary/Roar Foundation website and can't begin to tell you how awesome it is. The photos are great, the info is interesting, you can get lost there, lol. So I'm adding it over on the right, just in case you don't have time to check it out now ;)

.

HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: