Monday, January 19, 2009

A DAY AT DJUMA 1/17/09

Wartie family at the waterhole

Don't ya just love babies !

An awwwwwww moment.



3 little piggies



Time to move on



AM Drive. Interesting cloud formation


Ever wonder why Hippo's aren't all pruned from soaking in the water all day ? I have, lol.

Sunning. Also used as a display by males to attract a lady.

Got lucky and caught a yawn













awesome.



Another look at our sun tanning friend


PM Drive Dung Beetle working very hard



Rolled back down but tryin again.



Almost there



On the way back down


Determined little Beetle, isn't it.



Success ! ! !


You want past here ????


I thought I heard a noise.



What or rather Who is our next siting ??



Passed a small terepin
'hurrying' off the road on our way to investigate the new species, lol



Well it's friendly (see the smile, lol) I believe this is Pete out doing a bit of birding.


Wild Foxglove
.
.
.
Images courtesy of http://www.wildearth.tv/ (Drive cam)
.
.
Note : I'm thinking this was the PM Drive on the 17th and the AM Drive on the 18th there, but all on the 17th for me, lol
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: