Monday, March 30, 2009

ELLIE HAVING FUN !


We find that cute little hippo and Mom . Jr is asking about gaining a bit of independence

Mom agrees but says not to go far.

MOM, something is coming this way !


I see dear. Just do as I say and follow me.


Hello there.


Oh, so you want to play hide-n-seek?



...seven..
eight..
nine..
ten
Ready of not here I come


I'll just take a peek under the water


The heck with it, this water feels good !


Wow, they sure did hide good, I can't find them anywhere.

Late comers to the fun but ready to join in.


Getting a bit crowded in this spot.

Splish Splash I was takin' a bath, all about a Sat night ... Sorry got carried away, lol.

I didn't realize the water was that deep so close to the edge there. Must be a hole.

They've frolicked their way to the other side.

Still no sign of the Hippo family and daylight is burnin' so it's off for more adventure and fun in the bush.
.
Images courtesy of http://www.wildearth.tv/ (Drive cam)
.
To watch the archive of this Ellie good time CLICK HERE
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: