Thursday, August 13, 2009

SATARA & ORPEN HAPPENINGS

Orpen is all about Ellies !
Nice size breeding herd visit on the evening of the 11th









Try as I might (with the help of zooming in, lol) I can't figure out if this is the same herd or not. I did notice with the first bunch that one of the bigger Ellies was tuskless but couldn't find her in the second group (but then she may be in there and I couldn't see her)


























Images courtesy of www.sanparks.org (Orpen cam) and nakota




Just 1 buff



Zebras every which way (you certainly captioned this one right nakota, love it!)
.
Images courtesy of www.sanparks.org (Satara cam) and nakota
.
.
I've been busy lately with checking cams and have lots of pictures. Problem is two-fold. First I have to sort through and pick which few to share (that may take hours, lol) and then find the time to post them, lol. And everyday I keep getting more and more to sort through. Oh well, maybe I'll save them for a slow day at the cams and pull them out then.
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: