Wednesday, February 21, 2007

VERY SPECIAL POST ! !

Usually I pass emails to those I think will enjoy them or who will get a laugh or two. But when I opened this one and saw what what inside, I thought "This has to go on Little Bit. It has to be shared with everyone!" I don't know where this one started but I sure am glad I got the chance to share.




White Moose

Once in awhile there is an opportunity to take in a piece of nature that you may never see. The photographer of the following photos (Photographer Unknown) was one lucky person. In these days of unrest and turmoil it is great to see mother nature can still produce some Wondrous Bauty. The odds of seeing an Albino Moose are astronomical and to see it in MI near Wisconsin are even greater than astronomical but to see two of them is near Impossible. We wanted to share these photos with as many people as possible because You will probably never have a chance to see this rare sighting again. This is a really Special treat, so enjoy the shot of a life time. These animals were photographed just North of the Wisconsin Line on a highway near Marenisco, MI. Thanks to RK for the Photos..... Someone asked if there is anything mystical about this sighting. I do not know But I do know that I really enjoy looking at them. I am pretty sure that if you send them to Five friends nothing magical will happen except you will know that you have shared a unique Experience that they will never see again... ENJOY














.
.
Images courtesy of ~ One VERY Lucky person. Thank you whoever you are.
.
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!




No comments: