Tuesday, February 20, 2007

NOT THE USUAL STUFF ! !

WHOO HOO KWA IS MAKING PROGRESS ! ! ! Just look at this. I think we'll be seeing a lot more from there.
.
Image courtesy of www.wildcam.com (KWA cam)


Over at TAU I got this. At first I was wondering what those large things were.


But when I looked a bit closer...


I knew Eland!
.
Images courtesy of www.africam.com (TAU cam)



Then Mother nature sent me these. Don't get a hippo very often.














Images courtesy of www.africam.com (Nkorho stream)/ www.wavelit.com (Africam) and Mothernature


This small herd of Wildebeest raced by the lodge early AM on 2/20/07








The Jackal pair were around very early on the 21st.








Nkorho before the color was turned back on for the day. Looks like it's covered in snow!





This Jackal was hard to snap. Very flighty little things they are.








Ran past so fast I missed this one.





Finally, got one kinda. Not the best picture I've ever taken.
I checked and rechecked this one. It's a Hadeda Ibis.
.
Images courtesy of www.africam.com (Nkorho stream)/ www.wavelit.com (Africam)
.
.
I think that's all folks.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: