Thursday, March 29, 2007

ANOTHER CHANGE

Many of you already know about the Care2Action site. For those that don't, it's a site where people concerned about the future of animals can add their voice to many others about issues that affect animals. I've signed many petitions on various things. Today I signed to help stop the clubbing of baby seals in Canada. Seems the local fishermen partake in this activity during the off season. Hard to believe that in the year 2007 something like this is still going on. But I'm not here to get on a soapbox and preach about 'what's wrong with that picture'. What I wanted to let everyone know is this....the site has a free email account for everyone who joins. And joining is free too. Win-win there. But every time an email is sent or received a donation is made by their sponsors. So I dutifully set up an account and now would like all submissions to go through there. Doesn't cost you or I a thing but will benefit our animal friends. Seemed like such a small thing to do I couldn't pass it up. I've changed the link on 'SEND PHOTOS HERE' to the new email. I will check it just as often as I do now. I'll still take submissions at the other emails, don't worry. Thanks for your support in this. It'll mean a lot to those who have no other voice.
.
Almost forgot! The new email is wolfkas@wildmail.com
.
.
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: