Thursday, March 01, 2007

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS

As those of you who have submitted something (either information, a picture or a new link) know, when you become a member of "Team Littlebit" you receive a seal. There are seals for 25 and 50 submissions also. Those seals were all put together by DaveKay just for our use. Well imagine my surprise when I opened an email from DaveKay the other day and saw this seal. I want to thank DaveKay for this honor. And also all of you who either contribute or just enjoy this site. This whole site is definitely a group effort. I feel good about being able to share with all of you everything that gets seen. (Since all of us can't be watching all the cams all the time, this is the best way to do so. Bets the heck out of trying to send out emails to everyone! Takes the wonder out of did I send this to that one or hoping I didn't forget someone or wish I could share this with whomever.)
.
So on behalf of everyone I'm proud to accept this seal. Thank you all for making it the success that it is.
.
.
.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: