Monday, April 30, 2007

FYI

I know a lot of you have sent in photos and they aren't posted yet. Also that some of you aren't able to see some of the photos already posted. Unfortunately I don't know when I'll get a chance to post. A family member is in the hospital (he'll be OK in time) and I've been there for 2 days. Home now for a quick shower, but I wanted to let everyone know why I haven't been around. I will post sometime later this week depending on how things go at this end. Thanks to everyone for the photos sent in and for your patience at this time. Take lots of pictures for me as I just know I'll be missing lots of good stuff.
.
I do want to pass on one bit of info I got from Roy though. Seems that we have a new treat to watch. The following URL will explain it's self. Thanks for this one Roy. Can't wait to get a chance to see it.
.
www.wildearth-media.blogspot.com/
.
URL for cam www.entertainmentafrica.com/
.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: