Friday, May 04, 2007

UPDATE

Will be posting on Saturday. Gots lots and lots to share with you. My better half came home from the hospital today and I'll be getting some much needed sleep tonight. I want to thank everyone who sent thoughts, prayers and emails. It is all greatly appreciated. So much exciting news to share it'll take hours to get it all posted. I'll do 1 or 2 posted at a time and space them apart so everyone will have a chance to see the latest before they get moved too far down. Besides gots lots and lots of home chores to catch up on too! LOL But that's all for tomorrow. Thanks for waiting so patiently this week. Your patience will be rewarded.
.
I will also fix those dreaded Red "X" photos. They show for a day or two then get lost. Don't know why but I sure do wish they'd quit it!
.

Until then HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: