With the water so low at
Djuma I thought that the resident Hippo(s) had found a deeper place to call home but look ~

a Hippo

Wasn't sure at first but indeed it is. A duck (?) climbing on the Hippo

Hey you know you got a duck on your head ???
Waterbuck is wondering just what is going on

Steps up for a closer look-see
Does that Hippo know there's a duck on it's head?
I already asked that and I guess it does.

Well it's a bit to weird for me, I think I move down a bit.

Mud's deep but at least it's not so crowded.
.

Fatty hanging out

Guess he didn't like the scenery here
because he turned around and headed back across the pond.

Lone Ostrich approaches the pond

No problems quenching his thirst

Drank for a while then just walked away.

This looks like a good place
Ahh yes, bath time

feels good

now on to the preening
.
Images courtesy of NGM (Pete's Pond)
.
So much for my part, back to the cams for me
HAPPY VIEWING !!
No comments:
Post a Comment