Wednesday, November 07, 2007

CHEATED JUST A BIT


Once the Drive was over, I checked around and there wasn't much happening on the cams so I cheated a bit and used the handy dandy feature over at Africam to watch what went on at Nkorho that morning. Started out very busy.


The Boonies were just leaving, rather quickly I might add. Wonder why ...


I see why. A small group of Impala. But they didn't stay long either.


Maybe because this Zebra was on the way.


Make that 3.


Turned out the first 3 were the scouting party.


They line up like that and it's very hard to tell one from the next.
.
Images courtesy of www.africam.com (Nkorho stream)
.
When I was posting I noticed on the first Zebra pic that area at the top of the hind leg. So I looked at it again and yes that is a pretty nasty looking wound. Didn't seem to effect the Zebra as I didn't notice any limp. But I've read somewhere that injuries like that happen and they animals heal on their own. Mothernature taking care of her own.
.
Well got some more for you. Better get to them
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: