Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hello!

Thought I'd send something a little different tonight. It involves our little buddy, Tai Shan, and it shows how he successfully cleans out his treat containers! The first series shows him cleaning out the blue "milk carton" treat box, and the second series shows him trying to shake out treats from his big round treat ball.
In these shots, he reminds me of his daddy, Gao Gao! ~ DaveKay

Must remember to check everywhere

and along the bottom


and top corners !

AHHHH, I just LOVE those treats !


I see treats in there


Hey did you know there's treats in here !


Maybe I can show my teeth and it'll scare them out
.
Images courtesy of www.nationalzoo.org (Panda cam) and DaveKay
.
Always good to see what this cutie is up to, thanks for sharing!
.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: