Tuesday, November 20, 2007

FATTY'S CATCH OF THE DAY ...






















































I FELT BAD FOR THIS CATFISH, IT FOUGHT HARD....BUT SORRY TO SAY I WOULD SAY "EAT FISH FATTY" OVER ANY OF MY FURRY FRIENDS!!!
Images courtesy of www9.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/wildcamafrica/index.html (Pete's Pond) and Mothernature
.
WOW ! That is one big Catfish ! Danged near as big as Fatty, it was. I've seen Fatty 'shopping' for lunch a few times but never seen him 'get' it. It must of been very exciting to see. Mothernature also said she could never have watched had it been one of her furry friends. And I can understand how she feels. She knows that it happens, she chooses not to watch. As for me, I would. To watch an animal do what it's made to do is a privilege. Yes I know, it's not always pretty but then life isn't. I know not everyone feels as I do and that's OK. What's right for me doesn't make it right for you. Thing is, Mothernature and I (and 99 % of everyone who cams) respect that about each other. It's what makes us, us. (There has been a time or 2 we've been up against someone who tries to tell us that the way they feel is the only right way, but not for a while now). Anyway I've begun to ramble and I'm sure your here for PICTURES not my view of life. So on that note I'll finish this post off and move on to the next one. Gots some exciting stuff for ya. But unless your reading this right after I post, you'll have already seen the 'exciting stuff''. Sometimes it's hard when I post in the order it comes in but end up backwards here. But then your probably all used to that by now LOL.
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: