Saturday, November 10, 2007

NEW ELLIE LINK

I wanted to pass on a website to you, which concerns the elephant, Maggie, that was coming from an Alaskan zoo to a sanctuary in California. She successfully made the trip with- out incident, and is now meeting her new companions (4 African elephants) at the PAWS retreat. PAWS is the Performing Animals Welfare Society, and not only has ellies, but some monkeys, and big cats. There are three different locations in CA, Galt, Herald, and San Andreas, and there is more than enough room for everyone to roam!

.


The website that I have takes you directly to a camsite that will show different views from time to time, but the main view will show Maggie in a special enclosure that allows her to meet with the other ellies without endangering any one of them. Later, she will be allowed to mingle, as soon as she shows good signs of socilaizing. I've been watching her, and it won't be long before she's one of the crowd! I'm really happy for her - this is what she deserves, as well as do all ellies in our "employ"!
You know me and my "Divas"! ~ DaveKay

.

Image courtesy of www.pawsweb.org/webcam.asx and DaveKay

.

Thanks for sharing this one. I'll add it to the US WEB CAM page.
.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: