Wednesday, November 14, 2007

NIGHT VISITORS

Well, what do ya think?? I'm guessing cat of some type.
.
Images courtesy of http://www.wildcam.com/ (KWA cam)


Over at PP's Ellie's

Little curious about this group. I know that some have no tusks but there seem to be a few of them in this herd. Since there were several no with tusks I wonder if it's genetic?

Just look at that face


I would think that the largest one here should have tusks by now.




Lots of little ones in this herd. Must be a 'family' gathering LOL



Ok I put these up a bit out of order, sigh. They should be from here down and then the ones above. Jeesh.
.
Meeting of the minds?


Day begins to fade (didn't get on the drive today, as I'm sure you can tell LOL)



Touch of color



Coming and Going


Ellie traffic jam


Eland group pay a visit (I haven't seen these in a while)


This poor little girl. First she ran right ...


then left. She did this for about 5 mins. Wonder how she came to be all alone ?


Finally she just trotted off into the night. Poor baby.



Beesties were skittish too. Barely got a drink and were off.



Ellies back ! Now that's a lean, careful you don't fall over.



I'm almost sure they would get drinks, wander off to feed and come back. Did this several times.
.
Images courtesy of NGM (Pete's Pond)
.
That's that for me. There was no AM drive for the 14th and trying to jump on the PM drive now but it's not looking good. Storms and power failures there. NK looks to be affected to, they aren't far away from each other. So I'll be checking KWA and PP again today. May try over at Orpen too. Satara is also down right now.
.
Until later
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: