Sunday, January 13, 2008

DRIVE CAM 01/11/08 PM DRIVE #1

Butterfly. Not sure of species, but I know the type -- pretty!

Fuzzy caterpillar

We were being watched!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Blister beetle. Nasty feller!



That's a good one!! (I tried to get this shot but was always a second to late, nice work DaveKay)





Is it a snake or a bird?




It's a bird.






A BIG African termite.








A 'boon doing his Hitler impression. (Funny how DaveKay, Roy and I all came up with something different for this shot. See below)



Pretty.




Prettier.



Gorgeous!




A montage -- Mr. Africa! (So glad you got one of these, missed it)
.
Images courtesy of http://www.entertainmentafrica.com/ (Wild Earth Drive cam) and DaveKay
Captions courtesy of DaveKay
.
Well what do ya know, there were 3 of us on the 1/11 pm drive. Not to bad all things concerned. I find it interesting to see what shots different people take of the same thing. And it's good in that if I miss a shot I know someone else got it. Thanks.
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: