Thursday, January 10, 2008

SEEMS THERE HAS BEEN SOME PROBLEMS

I've heard from Mothernature that she and Indy John have tried to send some stuff in but it never got to me. There was a few days there that I didn't get anything to the wildmail addy (which I thought was a bit strange) and I was having some connection problems (figured it out finally, was something the ISP put in that was supposed to be a temp thing until they fixed their lines but they never came back for). So if you ever have something bounce back at you try sending to a second addy I'll put over under the wildmail addy. Also use the comcast addy if what your sending is big. I know the comcast addy can handle larger sizes but I'm not real sure about the size limit on the other.
.
Sorry for all the problems. Hope this clears it all up
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: