Thursday, January 10, 2008

YOU GOTTA CHECK THESE OUT

I got a note from Mothernature who got it from Eleanor about this awesome site. And awesome it is. The link will take you to a series of photos taken by a gentlemen by the name of Nick Brandt. What he does with film is amazing. I'll put the link here and over with the other links. I think it's one you'll want to go back to time and time again. So please check it out and tell your friends, the photos are simply amazing. Thanks to Eleanor for passing the info to Mothernature and to Mothernature for sharing with all the rest of us.

Link to awesome shots ~ www.younggalleryphoto.com/photography/brandt/brandt.html

What Mothernature said ~ HE IS TRULY AN ARTIST WITH HIS LENS....THESE ARE JUST MAGNIFICENT AND BEAUTIFUL!!
.
What Eleanor said ~ A friend sent this to me and of course, I had to share it with you. Perhaps you know this man's work. I didn't. I feel like he captures 'spirit photos' of the animals....
.
And that my friends says it all.
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: