Monday, February 25, 2008

2/18/08 AM DRIVE

It's my first look at the Mapogo pride, and one of Karula's cubs, all on the same drive! Quite a ride! I was wondering why Rexon left the Mapogo pride in such a hurry -- I thought maybe he figured the one lion was trying to get around to his flank to try some funny stuff, but then I heard that the "paying customers" were coming in to have a look, and that he had to give them priority room, plus the signal was breaking up. I tell you, I get kinda nervous when gets around the big cats!

Enjoy! ~ DaveKay

















































































































Images courtesy of www.wildearth.tv (Drive cam) and DaveKay/EllieBoy

.

I agree, it was quite a drive. Besides this cub of Karula's in the tree, we got a brief glimpse of the other cub and Karula hiding in the grass near by. It was my first look at 'The Brothers' too. But I'm sure it won't be our last as it looks like they've come to stay.

.

HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: