Sunday, February 03, 2008

BACK ONLINE ! !

Good Evening!

Well, everything seems to be in working order! I've been on live chats with techs all day, have uninstalled and reinstalled all kinds of software, and peeked around in areas of the computer that I never knew existed, and it all seems to have paid off! Not crowing yet - you know how these machines can hear you! LOL
I have enclosed my first offerings with MWSnap (thank you!). As soon as I know how to drive this thing, they should improve! Didn't go with any captions - wasn't that much worth talking about. The flat tire thing showed the true reality of the drives, and that Pieter is the one to have on such an excursion, as soon as he figures out which end of the landy to place the jack! Got a nice shot of our fearless driver Rexon, and I got another shot (as did many of us, I'm sure!) of the elusive lilac-breasted roller.
Well, that's about it for this trip. Time to 1) feed the critters at my back door, and 2) feed myself, and 3) go back to fine tune my new toy! ~ DaveKay aka ellieboy

As some of you already know, DaveKay had a major PC crash. And had to get a new one. Well that meant getting things set back up too. But it looks like he's back on Drives again. I do hope they recovered most of the stuff from his old hard drive for him. He got on the 2/1 pm drive before me, so here's what I missed
.
Golden Orb Spider


Hmmm yes, it's flat. (Doesn't look happy does he)

Got the flat off ...


the spare on. Nice work Pieter !



I'm going with snake.




Yellowbill, looks like it's just about to get some dinner





Resident Hippo peeking out

Hippo's buddies, Geese family







The Lilac Breasted Roller



You wanna go through here ??









Do you see how big we are?


You might want to rethink your plans.


Nice



The Fearless Rexon


Starling
.
Images courtesy of www.wildearth.tv (Drive cam) and DaveKay aka ellieboy
.
Well I think you did quite well on these shots DaveKay. But practise if you must, LOL. We'll take any and all you get. Thanks and it's great to have ya back.
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: