Friday, February 29, 2008

CORRECTION TIME

Seems I've been giving credit to EntertainmentAfrica and Telkom for shots from WildEarth's Drive cam and I shouldn't of. The credit should be going to WildEarth. So I've started mending my error (there are over 200 posts so it may take awhile) beginning with the most recent and working backwards. And from now on you'll be seeing Images courtesy of www.wildearth.tv on Drive cam posts. I got a very nice email from them explaining the whole thing and that our very own 'Littlebit' looked good. So you should all give your self a pat on the back for a job well done (those of you that send photos in). Seems what started out as a place for a few of us to share what the others missed has become a place for lots of folks to visit.


I also want to say I'm sorry for such a long time between posts this past week. I have no excuses, wasn't busy around the house, wasn't sick nor on Holiday. I was just plain being lazy. So there ya go. I have a few things to get out and I think I'll space them out a bit so you don't have to spend forever looking at all the new stuff at one time. OK

So enjoy the Elephant Plains shots below and check back later for some new post.

Until then HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: