Thursday, March 06, 2008

2/29/08 PM DRIVE

BEEP BEEP

On, would you like through here?

Yeah, I saw all them Impala, they give you a hard time gettin' through?


Cause I could get they movin' like ...



this.









See I told you that would get them movin'



Now for a nap




Should I lay this way ...


or this way?





What do you think?



WELL ...




I'm still waiting



So glad that was finally decided.




Is that those Impala coming back?



I'll keep an eye out this direction




Man, it's hot today.




What was that ?




Did you see what that was?



OK so I was wrong, geesh





Another sunset, another day done.

Images courtesy of www.wildearth.tv (Drive cam) and DaveKay
Wow, Lioness in the morning and Leopard (Beacon male) in the evening. I certainly hope the 2 don't meet up. It would be a shame if anything happened to either one.
HAPPY VEWING !!

No comments: