Sunday, March 16, 2008

ANOTHER SAMPLER

Good Morning again!

I have a bunch of shots here from various drives, so I went ahead and threw them into the same box (with captions, yet!).

Hope you like! ~ DaveKay
The Great Gray One


Bobbing for lunch


Tails it is!




A mud bath in town costs a fortune!




Out here, it's free!





These shots really can't convey the spectacle of this ritual!











Lone tree




Keep on trackin' !


Curious little guy!









Grazing buddies



Family portrait


Lone eagle



Goin' for the good stuff!




Don't tempt me! (Hey I saw this drive. Couple of Francolin got less then a foot away from the Beacon Male and pushed their luck. They were indeed lucky, they got away with it)

What a face!


Images courtesy of www.wildearth.tv (Drive cam) and DaveKay
I can now watch the Drives and save shoots. Haven't tried posting from the 2nd computer as of yet. A project for another day LOL
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: