Monday, March 03, 2008

YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED

You may have noticed that lately the pictures are smaller. Well there are a couple of reasons for that (I do have a method behind my madness). First and foremost seems I have a space limit when it comes to posting pictures and bigger pictures take more space. I'm at around 55 % now and the more space I can save the better. Which is why I may use slide-shows a bit more often. They are put together elsewhere and don't take up space in the picture place. Also I've found that the pictures are sharper and clearer in a smaller size. Must be a pixel thing, I don't know. And I kinda like the look of smaller pictures. All of you don't have to scroll so much (gotta save those fingers for picture taking LOL).

So there you have it, the method behind my madness LOL

HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: