Sunday, June 15, 2008

I AM SO SORRY

It has come to my attention that I was wrong about Mao Mao. Unfortunately Mao Mao did not survive. Here is the article that I read ~

Week In Review
Rescued Panda
Mao Mao, rescued after the May 12 earthquake, looks out from behind the bars of a cage at China Conservative and Research Center for the Giant Panda in Wolong, China's southwest Sichuan province, Tuesday, June 10, 2008. The nine-year-old panda who was crushed by a wall of her enclosure as a river nearby swelled with landslide debris was found Monday, June 9, and dug out Tuesday, almost a month after the devastating earthquake.

As you can see it reads as if she was recouping at the Center. But here is the real story ~

www.ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gevuLY2_8vGkqkVr-Dl_P-TxGMcQD917DLQ00

Thank you Mothernature for bringing this to my attention.

Again, I apologize for the mistake and will be changing that post.

Naturewatcher

No comments: