Monday, July 21, 2008

OSPREY NEST IN FINLAND.....

ADD THIS BEAUTIFUL NEST TO THE LIST, (and I have) IT HAS 3 BABIES AND HAS A PENTHOUSE SUITE VIEW .... I COULD NOT STOP TAKING PICTURES......THE MORNING LIGHT WAS PERFECT AND NICE SUNRISE IN THE BACKGROUND!!
JUST WENT AND DID THE MATH, SILLY ME I TOOK 158 PICTURES..... AT LEAST I JUST SENT 12!! LOL ~ Mothernature





1st picture I took not knowing about the nest











OH LOOK 2 BABIES !







Here comes Mom




No, there are 3 babies !




Here's Dad with breakfast




Breakfast is served






Where's your manners, plenty for all of you








Sorry




Feelin GOOD !












This taste better eating it by myself




Peace


Images courtesy of www.kotinetti..suomi.net/saaksi/index.php and Mothernature
.
WooHoo, what a nest. Lots of action and a beautiful view, what more could we ask for. And It's already been added over on Eagles-n-More. Thanks for sharing
.
HAPPY VIEWING ! !

No comments: