Wednesday, August 13, 2008

REMEMBERING ...

Just over a month ago I passed on the tragic story of the geese & ducks at Wilkins Lake. One of my favorite photographers has sifted through his many photos and has come up with 1 that I'm going to call "My Tribute". (I don't know if it really has a title or not but it does now lol) As a reminder, the city council had decided that the geese were a problem and under the cover of darkness wiped out the entire population of geese and some other water fowl. (It still burns me how they could do that.) Anyway, I'm asking you to use the link below to view the photo. If you are so moved as to vote for it, please do so. (I gave it a 10, of course. I don't think DaveKay ever takes a 'bad' picture). Here is what he sent me ~

My tribute to those who were lost to us in the park debacle ~

www.photolaureates.org/rank_photo/index.php?pID=137597

I'd like to thank all of you for taking the minute or two to check this out.

HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: