Sunday, November 16, 2008

Here I sit, at 2:25 in the morning, wide awake! Just got off the A.M. Drive. It was, to put it mildly, intense!
Lots of stuff going on. Mvula, the dominant male leopard, made a very big appearance, and that was really the highlight! ~ DaveKay



Hyena pup, the younger



Hyena pup, the older



Mvula, on the A.M. Drive







the name means "rain".





Gibbous moon




The usual gorgeous African sunset


A gigantic thunderhead forming in the distance



One raffie chillin', the other guardin'
(I like this. How often do we get to see a raffie laying down)




Karula gives Pieter the eye as she brushes past the Landie. He could have reached out and touched her! (I saw this in the vids at WE blog. Pieter was soooo very cited)
.
Images courtesy of http://www.wildearth.tv/ (Drive cam) and DaveKay
.
That's it for this batch! I'm half afraid to go back and check for spelling!

I'll catch ya later today, after my beauty sleep! LOL ~ DaveKay
.
Well I hope you got some sleep but I'll bet it was a bit hard after a Drive like that. Thanks for staying up so late for us.
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: