Saturday, November 22, 2008

ODD SHOTS ~

I don't know why but the Flamingo are sporting some awful colorful feathers lately. Maybe it has something to do with the rains returning.
.
Image courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Flamingo cam)


Every now and then I get to catch a few mins of a Drive. This one was a real treat with a couple of Steenbok

One of which was very itchy, LOL







The approach of the life giving rain !



On another day, don't ask me which, I got on and saw this.



Turns out these are 2 very pregnant raffies ! Wouldn't it be really nice if they stayed around long enough to deliver and we got to see the babies.



Couldn't resist. To have lashes long enough to be seen from behind, sigh.



Sure is hard to tell they are expecting, isn't it?


Reminds me of that email that goes around with the raffie , you know the one that says something about checking in with you.









GREEN ! I see green. Spring has come for all our Drive 'Stars'.
.
Images courtesy of http://www.wildearth.tv/ (Drive cam)
.
That wraps thing up for now. HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: